So lets rant about latest toy! Hehe so far only used for awhile. Not yet venture enough to use the 50-200mm lense! I am no photographer. I only love to pose for the camera. So the person who shd learn how to use this is non other than..... my dearest fiance! Hehe
I love love this camera. I have never own a camera of my own before. I still remember i surveyed for a camera last year after my bonus. Almostttt got that 700$ Nikon V1 white camera. Then, i fall for Olympus Pen.... but sekadar look from afar cos I dont think its worth the buckaroos if i spent on a camera bcos I usually just take picture using my S3. So, this Samsung NX1000 is really, really an angel in disguise. Hehe..



It comes with the wholeee package. Frm e camera bag, to the memory card, to the extended lense, to the extra battery to the strap. No words cld describe how "in love" and addicted I am now to it.

Check out the retail price!! $999 ley omfg. Its more ex than my dream samsung galaxy camera wtf!
I cant wait to flood it with pictures. I cant wait for our horneymoon already nowwww howww!! Im actually more excited to the after wedding plans than the big day now. And i freaking need to start my strict saving and STOP COLLECTING RECEIPTS! ~if you know what i meeeean~
I wana name my baby camera. I wana bring "him" everywhere I go now. What shall I name him......... hmmmmm......
I love love this camera. I have never own a camera of my own before. I still remember i surveyed for a camera last year after my bonus. Almostttt got that 700$ Nikon V1 white camera. Then, i fall for Olympus Pen.... but sekadar look from afar cos I dont think its worth the buckaroos if i spent on a camera bcos I usually just take picture using my S3. So, this Samsung NX1000 is really, really an angel in disguise. Hehe..



It comes with the wholeee package. Frm e camera bag, to the memory card, to the extended lense, to the extra battery to the strap. No words cld describe how "in love" and addicted I am now to it.

Check out the retail price!! $999 ley omfg. Its more ex than my dream samsung galaxy camera wtf!
I cant wait to flood it with pictures. I cant wait for our horneymoon already nowwww howww!! Im actually more excited to the after wedding plans than the big day now. And i freaking need to start my strict saving and STOP COLLECTING RECEIPTS! ~if you know what i meeeean~
I wana name my baby camera. I wana bring "him" everywhere I go now. What shall I name him......... hmmmmm......
posted from Bloggeroid

1 comments:
Wajib bawak to picnic! Wahaha!
Post a Comment