Sunday, April 28, 2013

My life background.

My grams is here for a staycation cos she wasnt feeling good and momma insist she shd stay here cos cik adek works and no one will be at hom in Yishun.

So this morning, she ask me a qtn tt made me blog abt it this.

"Nur, nur sekolah sampai menengah berapa?"

Well, lets talk about my life.

So just like others, I went to kindergarten school. I started my learning journey at Al Khair (when it was in old teck whye there!) For three consequtive years without failing or pontenging. Haha! Dad and mom took turns to send both me and Amin to school! I still remember that bicycle tt dad used to cycle THE BOTH OF US! satu kat belakang, satu kt depan. Selalu gaduh pasal dua dua nak kat depan! Mom wld send us taking 172. Everyday send and fetch. :') i hope one day when they are old, I will send and fetch them for check ups and whatsnot.

After passing my K2, I went to Chua Chu Kang Primary School...Its just across my home bt mama still send me to school. I dont know for hw long, i think only for thw first few weeks of my Pri 1 journey.
I was a good pri school student but I was (take note :: WAS!) A GANGSTA. Knowing myself, I have a little patience in me. I am hot tempered. During pri school, I was a fighter. Fight with girls...fight with boys. Haha my cleverest year was in Primary 3. I got the fifth in class during end year exams. シ i passed my PSLE with an aggregate of 178 (if im not mistaken!) And chose Unity Secondary School because, of the uniform.

I ended my primary school when I was 12.
Unity Secondary accepted me! Hehe Syukur, its just in Yew Tee. Further than my home obviously. So being me, who tak pernah merayap time primary school cos rumah depan mata je, I changed ALOT during secondary school. I started lieing to my parents about my whereabouts :'( I was really a bad girl during my teens. But secondary life was fun! We got to choose either fun and nutritions or design and technology. Being unique and nak step lain dari org lain, haha, I chose D&T! I did so many kerja kayu sio. Potong sana, potong sini, sandpaper sane filing sini.. ohmy. Cant believe it. Actually I kinda hate it. Haha i shd have chosen F&N sey! So my cleverest year in Sec School? I think more to my degil-est year.... was in Sec3. I almost got retained and cant move to Sec4. Almost 50% of my classmates too. Tt was the toughest year. Maybe cos of our teachers (haha boleh?salahkan cikgu?) ... Syukur, I manage to get thru it and in Sec 4, I was halfhalf in getting tru my N levels. Syukur I passed and manage to get into Sec5.

After Olevels when I was 17, that was when I started knowing my fiance! Hehe eh eh ade link ke?? Macam tau tau je i dah nak habis sekolah you pun muncul! :) I got 29points for my Os.. i aimed for 27 actually haha. But what made me happy was that I passed MATHS! I only failed science and geog. When I receive e paper of course chooser (haha tak tau apa nama dia) I was indeed, hopeful. I thought I could prove to my parents that I made it. That I can make them proud of me. But I was wrong. :'( Im sorry mama, Im sorry baba. I didnt get chosed to enter poly. I was devastated. I was crushed and embarrased. Therefore, I decided to end my studies there. And work. (Cos basically dah mentel and jatuh cinta dgn abg din and nak kumpol duit kahwin..haha)

I worked at pizza hut for 5mths and then continue working temporary full time at NTUC Income. For 5mths also. Best tau, dapat duit. In NTUC Income, altho it was just 5mths, i felt the experience of working in office and MOVING AROUND. First I was stationed at Jurong Branch, then I kena campak at the Rainbow Branch, then the HQ, then the Bras Basah Branch and lastly and most gerekly, the Civic Branch. I love tt work. But I then fell sick and decided to end it just like tt. Without saying anything. I think they confirm pangkah me one already. Tts why my policy like never gerak only NTUC Income..... hahaa

Then I realise after 10months that working isnt fun anymore. I found out theres Early Childhood course in ITE nw. (In 2008) So I decided to go back to school. With all the hopes and dreams and sacrifices, mama accompanied me to MOE to apply for Higher Nitec. With the total of grade 5 of OLevelz, (haha kerek pe) I got thru it. ITE accepted me. But not in Early Childhood course...but Business Admin. In ITE College Central Bishaaaan. Hehe. Syukur I go back to school. That was when I met awesome people. I met very fun and amazing friends there.

I started my ITE life when I was 19. The rest of my classmates are my brother's age. Ni lah orang tua setahun. But that doesnt make any difference. Altho Im older, but the classmates took care of me like a baby. I fall sick drastically towards the end of my 2yrs course. I only enjoyed half of the fun in ITE life. I was in the April 2008 intake. I fall sick frequently after I came back frm holiday in Cameron Highlands in June 2009... tht was it. I fell sick on my last paper: Marketing. Teachers and friends keep on calling me. I lost 10kg. Was uber underweight and people wonder what happened. In and out of hospital(but never warded before!) And almost giving up in life.. but Muhd Saifudin never once gave up on me during this toughest period of my life. Friends and cousins and families keep on asking me abt my healthabout....

Since I missed my Marketting exam, I did not manage to get e Higher Nitec Cert. That was really, another dissapointment of my life, after the Olevels. I was really sick at tt point of time and nothin matter to me anymore. I just wanted my life to get back on track. I waste alot of my daddy's money for all kinds of medication. To the malay traditional, hospitals, chinese acupunture, tukang uruts here and there, my aunty even sacrifice to KL to help me. :'( I was in really, bad shape. Ini baru azab dunia.

Alhamdulillah with everyones help. My mom's friends, dad's friends, my cousins, my friends, his family, his friends, everyone who has helped to wish me speedy recovery, I recovered and slowly getting the hand of it around September 2010. One hell of a year in June2009-September2010...

Dad then recommend me to work at his place when he sees that I am getting better. Oh before that, I did find work myself. Almost got into Singtel Call Centre but whats written in Allah's hand cant be erased. I was accepted by Keppel Fels in December 2010.

13 DECEMBER 2010 till today, 28 APRIL 2013, SYUKUR YA ALLAH, IM HEALTHY AND SYUKUR I LOVE MY JOB even if I complain alot. Im at my fattest right now cos Im healthy. I shouldnt complain and must not sigh. Thank you Allah for everything. Thank you Allah for making me blog about this cos this make me realise that Im not perfect and my parents went thru alot to grew me up. And thank you Ya Allah for Muhammad Saifudin Mohd Said. He is rare and special. I love him and his family alot. Kau permudahkanlah segala urusan kami untuk bernikah dan selamat kan lah kami semua di dunia dan di akhirat.

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww yanie! You are the cutest! I miss working at income with you!! But seriously?? Unity psl baju dia?? Hahahahhahahaha. Love u!!

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...