
Just a random post cause I just feel like it!
1. Im the eldest and only daughter of Mr. Aladdin & Mdm Hawa.
2. YES, My dad's name is Aladdin.
3. All my uncle and boy cousins including my husband, my dad and brothers name ends with 'DIN'.
4. Im standing at 5'5 and currently weighing 53kg.
5. Im married with the guy whom I met thru friendster 8 yrs ago.
6. Im 14 weeks pregnant with my first child, married since 17th May 2014. Probably made during our honeymoon in Turkey! ♡
7. Im a union official - A delegate at my workplace.
8. Im still working at my first fulltime job at Keppel Fels. Coming to my fourth year this December.
9. I loveeeeee digging my ear. Especially before bedtime.
10. I used the same password for most of my passwords. (Shit hackers pls dont try)
11. I have really low patience and tolerance.
12. I fall for words easily and I cant stay mad for long with my hubby.
13. I love pinks!! (Most of you dont know this but theres a reason why im still using 'pinqoriko' at ig and some of the online shopping networks..haha)
14. I tweet. Haha
15. I love ice kacang without kacang.
16. Procrastinator. Im a queen of it.
17. I dont fancy picking up calls when I dont feel like talking. Im anti social when I feel like if.
18. I love instagram.
19. I love shopping, and I did it fast and furious (i only love cheap stuff!)
20. I got married at the age of 25 years, 3 mths and 7 days.
21. My husband is my bestfriend and knows 1001 things about me. I dont hide or have any secret with him.
22. My mom sew 80% of my raya clothes all these years. And i love it!!
23. My parents are my life.
24. I found out I was pregnant on the same day I started wearing the hijab to work.
25. Im blessed to be living my life in my family, and to have Muhd Saifudin in my life.
++1 pls?
26. I ALREADY PLANNED A NAME FOR MY LITTLE ONE. HAHA
posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment