Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Day 5 : Cranky Day

Today is my most crankiest day so far eversince I got pregnant. I have been lively happy and laughing almost everyday at work and at home but today....... i have been complaining and feeling oh so irritated with everything and anything.

First reason and the main thing which GOT me soooooo iritated is this pants which I wore to work just now. Its damn tight on the waist area, too long for me, too wide but tight on the vajayjay area. You feel me?? Ishhhhh really sia tak boleh carry the whole day since I get out of the house I feel annoyed of the pants I decided to wear. When I walked, I feel pained. When I sit, lagi double the pain!

Secondly, the new shoe I got from payless is biting my feet! Really, testing my patience gitu kan?

Thirdly, I cannot...cannot handle that much of reissue drawings and drawings which needs to courier over to Bintan Offshore and Thailand. Banyak gilerrr and its so damn berat! I hate folding the dhl box now. I hate it cos Im hurting my baby if I freaking bend down to do it. I suck at asking people for help, fyi.

Fourthly? I just realised I'll be out of office again from tomorrow till Wed and will only be back in office on Tuesday!!!! No, Im not happy!!!! I got tons to do and this is really killing me. Mane nak settle kan those reissue drawings...the vcds which I have yet to circulate somemore. Really, I have thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssss much things to do with tis little time. -.-Zz

& at the rate im feeling hungry frequently, I need to have THAAAT much of kaching with me right now. AND THAAAAT MUCH of a rajin-ness and able to walk and be happy abt it. I hated walking too much nowadays nomatter how much I wanted to go out to jalan2 cos in the end I will suffer. My back will ache. & i mean, really really ache. It is not a good feeling I tell u.

I have zero social life nowadays. The only people I interact with besides my brothers and husband is my colleagues. I am lazy to pick up calls or sometimes reply to whatsapp messages from friends. I am like this before and I think the old antisocial self is back. Hormones beb hormones. I do want to meet and get back my social life......but that feeling is just 30% and then automatically it will say ok tkya sudah. I loveeeee my bed nowadays. Hugging my pillows and spending time with my husband when he's not working..... its MY everything now.

I guess I really did change after getting married, and getting pregnant. I became a lazy friend. I do not put effort anymore. ZERO.

To friends if you happen to come across this post. Please be informed that Nurilyani Aladdin will be out of friendzoned till further notice ya.


Laaaazzzzyyyyy crankkyy dayyhhhhh!



*31 more days*

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...