Saturday, January 31, 2015

Moving to the ward.

8am
I just got pushed to the normal ward. Booked for the 1 bedded but its all full, even the 4 bedded are full so Im currently stationed in a 6-bedded ward while waiting for the ward to be available for us to move.

8.30am
I AM SO HUNGRY NOWWWWWW. I CHOSE TO HAVE MEE SIAM FOR BREAKFAST AND I CANNOT WAIT TO MELANTAP!!
Btw I saw blood jz now while changing my pad. Wah my water really like damn alot lor. Satu katil basah. Now waiting for Dr.Citra our gynae to come n check water level and baby's condition.

8.38am
The contractions are getting nearer now. It could be anytime..... or few more hours.




9.40am
Moved back to Labour ward cos contractions every 3-4mins has begun. Its the same feeling as when im having period except its 2x. Now in labour ward room 11. Its a waterbirth room! Haha. Hoping to get the 1bedded room by today if i give birth so hubs can sleep with us... i can still laugh and use my phone for now. Time check 10.11am.





This gas is good. I hope i can rely to only this and dont need the Epi. Bismillah.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...