I'm currently on a 4days MC leave. Boleh gitu dah MC abeh leave skali? Hurrhurr. Thanks to the medical centre doctor who belanja me to rest at home. Btw I've settle most of my outstanding workload already. & Ive prepared for what needs to be done by the cover duty personnel. Yes, Im totally ready to ditch work for my baby's arrival.
Settled for most of BabyA's stuffs and mine. Now left with his stroller (Im so inlove with this cossato one! Praying i can get good price on the babyfair tmr..)

So nice right!! And not girly right??
And also a diaper bag + go jalan jalan bawak him bag --- still wants a MCM backpack ley

Must continue to dream and dream only lah like this. (Cos the hubby say dont waste money! But this one baby yang nak...not the mother what. Of cos I have to get it right... hehe bluekz)
I dont know if a baby really needs a pacifier? I dont want him to be manja with it. Like to stop him from crying, I dont want to sumbat puting each time... hmm but Idk. Still considering.
Oh btw, I just checked on HDB website this morning and received such a happy news! The key collection date is one day before my birthday! Hehe Ive planned to take leave on the 10th but since 9th da nak key collection might as well I take 2days right.

I was literally jumping up and down after seeing the date comes out. Haha maybe only my heart la jumping... I cannot.
House wise, we have already chosen an ID contractor with the specified budget. Alhamdulillah for my hubby. He has been very very strict with money eversince we got together thus he handle most of the financial stuffs for us. I trust him cos he is not as boros as I am. Hehe but now I insaf already. So long already never go shop ley must buat muka sedih.
I shall continue to iron n fold baby clothes now. Hope I can gain the energy for tomorrow's babyfair @ suntec city!
Settled for most of BabyA's stuffs and mine. Now left with his stroller (Im so inlove with this cossato one! Praying i can get good price on the babyfair tmr..)

So nice right!! And not girly right??
And also a diaper bag + go jalan jalan bawak him bag --- still wants a MCM backpack ley

Must continue to dream and dream only lah like this. (Cos the hubby say dont waste money! But this one baby yang nak...not the mother what. Of cos I have to get it right... hehe bluekz)
I dont know if a baby really needs a pacifier? I dont want him to be manja with it. Like to stop him from crying, I dont want to sumbat puting each time... hmm but Idk. Still considering.
Oh btw, I just checked on HDB website this morning and received such a happy news! The key collection date is one day before my birthday! Hehe Ive planned to take leave on the 10th but since 9th da nak key collection might as well I take 2days right.

I was literally jumping up and down after seeing the date comes out. Haha maybe only my heart la jumping... I cannot.
House wise, we have already chosen an ID contractor with the specified budget. Alhamdulillah for my hubby. He has been very very strict with money eversince we got together thus he handle most of the financial stuffs for us. I trust him cos he is not as boros as I am. Hehe but now I insaf already. So long already never go shop ley must buat muka sedih.
I shall continue to iron n fold baby clothes now. Hope I can gain the energy for tomorrow's babyfair @ suntec city!

0 comments:
Post a Comment