Its my 35/40 week today. Just two days ago, I kena attack of the big W.R! Yes, the long awaited Water Retention syndrome. I never thought I'll get it. Always see the other pregnant friends' pic and thought its such a painful thing to go thru. Now I have it and yes, indeed.... its soooo uncomfortable. I had trouble walking and even wearing a slipper can be a "masalah".

Look at how Elephantly my sore feet looks now.
I just came back from the company doctor. This marked my 7th MC of 2015!!! Really sucks my attendance but what to do. I am not a strong mom-to-be after all. Ytd kena attacked of the Twisted Lizard. Yes, that Simpul Biawak.... its been my fifth attack so far since Im pregnant. & I really10x dont like that after effect feeling. I cant walk! & to make it worst, it attacked on the same side of my leg - On my right leg.
At times, I just wana shut down and sleep but even sleeping has became an issue to me. Each turn I made, make me worried. I hope you will forgive all this complains Im typing BabyA.
So each time you move now made mummy pain sayang. Maybe your strong bones are made of steel ya? Hehe. I really cannot wait to hold you and see you... i hope you will come out in February! Hehe thats my wish. InshaAllah.
Yang penting anak mummy sihat and strong boy ok?
Today, 8 yrs ago was the day I first met you, Muhd Saifudin. Its such a memorable day. I still remember every single thing that happened. Alhamdulillah for everything. I love you then, now and inshaAllah till the day I close my eyes. & I always doa to Allah that I will go first before you because I dont think I can live without having you by my side.

Yanie ♡ Epul

Look at how Elephantly my sore feet looks now.
I just came back from the company doctor. This marked my 7th MC of 2015!!! Really sucks my attendance but what to do. I am not a strong mom-to-be after all. Ytd kena attacked of the Twisted Lizard. Yes, that Simpul Biawak.... its been my fifth attack so far since Im pregnant. & I really10x dont like that after effect feeling. I cant walk! & to make it worst, it attacked on the same side of my leg - On my right leg.
At times, I just wana shut down and sleep but even sleeping has became an issue to me. Each turn I made, make me worried. I hope you will forgive all this complains Im typing BabyA.
So each time you move now made mummy pain sayang. Maybe your strong bones are made of steel ya? Hehe. I really cannot wait to hold you and see you... i hope you will come out in February! Hehe thats my wish. InshaAllah.
Yang penting anak mummy sihat and strong boy ok?
Today, 8 yrs ago was the day I first met you, Muhd Saifudin. Its such a memorable day. I still remember every single thing that happened. Alhamdulillah for everything. I love you then, now and inshaAllah till the day I close my eyes. & I always doa to Allah that I will go first before you because I dont think I can live without having you by my side.

Yanie ♡ Epul

0 comments:
Post a Comment