Blogging while waiting for the hubbs for breakie. He's such a really really great man. With as little sleep he gets as the days past. I'm such a bad co-sleeper. Maybe cos Im used to sleeping alone tt its been a 'hassle' to have someone by my side now that Im FAT. I keep waking him up to ask him to move away from me cos Im stucked. & he will jump out of bed asking if Im alright. Jahat nya aku Yaa Tuhan! Eg was yesterday night when my pillow fell down, I whine to him to move cos bantal jatuh. He tot I jatuh... so dgn panic nya dia bangun. Kesian!
Anyhoos, ytd's night pain was one of the worst I ever felt thruout my pregnancy. Its as close as giving up kinda pain (and i hate it when Im having tt thought) I even told mama I wished I could give birth now. And even having a C-sect came crossing my mind. That is really cray. I dont know what has gotten into me that made me have those thoughts. Im not sure if its Braxton Hicks or Contractions, but the pain is surely..... sakit gila sia!!! Like gastric + baby tersalah parking kinda pain.
I really hope I will stop all these whining and complaining and enjoy my last month of pregnancy. I KNOW I'LL MISS ALL OF THESE SOON. I ditched the baby fair @ Suntec City which Ive planned since last year to get baby's stuffs. Managed to only go to Mothercare Fair last week to get a Side Bed for him to sleep with me, Medela Freestyle for mummy pumping session when Baby dont want boobies and some misc stuffs.
80% settled, inshaAllah.
I cant wait now for your arrival.
Anyhoos, ytd's night pain was one of the worst I ever felt thruout my pregnancy. Its as close as giving up kinda pain (and i hate it when Im having tt thought) I even told mama I wished I could give birth now. And even having a C-sect came crossing my mind. That is really cray. I dont know what has gotten into me that made me have those thoughts. Im not sure if its Braxton Hicks or Contractions, but the pain is surely..... sakit gila sia!!! Like gastric + baby tersalah parking kinda pain.
I really hope I will stop all these whining and complaining and enjoy my last month of pregnancy. I KNOW I'LL MISS ALL OF THESE SOON. I ditched the baby fair @ Suntec City which Ive planned since last year to get baby's stuffs. Managed to only go to Mothercare Fair last week to get a Side Bed for him to sleep with me, Medela Freestyle for mummy pumping session when Baby dont want boobies and some misc stuffs.
80% settled, inshaAllah.
I cant wait now for your arrival.

0 comments:
Post a Comment