Thursday, March 11, 2021

Update Update

 

Im in a dilemma.

 

Half of me have all the reasons why I want to quit and stay at home.

But half of me… I’m so used to having my own income, I’m scared I might be feeling, uselessL

 

As much as I wanted to be there to watch Aydin goes through his primary school life, with a stay at home mum –

Just like how I grew up with… I want to keep working and earning something back for my little family.

 

Sigh~

I guess let the time decides.

My mum is supportive of my decision though.

 

Today is finally the day!

I am so excited to be back home and see the outcome. Hubs don’t want to update me via whatspp’s pic sey.

Dia suruh balik to see. Amboi. Riak.

 

1.5 hours to gooooo~

Its finally Friday tomorrow… Yeeahhhhh

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...