After a
year of not falling sick, Aydin was down with fever on Sunday.
We didn’t
even go anywhere on Sunday.. went home straight after his madrasah, to which we
all took a long afternoon nap.
Woke up
with fever, and his body got even warmer at night.
Was abit
worrying cause it feels so long since he last got a fever and gotten this weak.
Hubs couldn’t afford to take leave again cos poor colleague of him who always
kena call back to work eventho he is on leave cos other colleague who took emergency
leave/ MC. Rabak seh. Luckily my work not like that… confirm many many
politics.
So I took
urgent CCL on Monday, which after which I took AL for yesterday as well.
Aydin was
actually already active and sooo well. But he still have blocked nose and all
the medicines at home is expiring soon so I decided to bring him to the doctor
yesterday and yep, I totally forgot that once you are down with fever/or any
symptoms of Covid-19, you will get 5 days MC. L So sad to know this cause Aydin
has a class party this Friday and he have been waiting for it (me too sey)
since last week. We also went out to find his outfit on Saturday~ nasib beli
baju murah2 aja.. imagine if we bought for him the original jersey!
Sedih amat…
Today is
his Abi’s turn to take care of him at home. Told him he has to finished up his
K1 assessment book I got for him last year. Hopefully they will do something
productive lah hor today.
I kinda miss Aydin already. Counting down to the weekends, again & again.
Anyway,
May is coming in two months time… this time, our anniversary and his birthday
falls on HariRaya! Lets find out what shall I get him. He have been looking for
foldie.. Maybe I might get that for him eh!

0 comments:
Post a Comment