Its
finally Friday today~
Oklah, I
don’t usually celebrate a Friday unless I really work from Monday till Friday,
without taking leaves.. Haha..
I was on
leave on Monday & Tuesday so macam takde la makna sangat cos macam baru
start kerje on Wednesday and then tiber da Friday~ gitchuuu.
But actually
today is one of the day I have been waiting for, since end Feb~ haha for the first
time ever -- I start to plan for a gathering…together with my cousins!
You have
no idea how rindu I am to them, we seldom meet already now especially since
last year..
usually raya
also timing clash and we couldn’t really meet. The only time we catch up is
thru our groupchat in Whatsapp.
Im
currently listening to Tv Alhijrah’s podcast.. About Tanda Mati.
MashaAllah,
I guess when we kept thinking about death, we will be a better person.
To avoid
making sins, to be a better person. May Allah keep us all safe at all times, and
remind us that Dunia is just a temporary place and nothing last forever.
Jauhkan benda
yang Allah larang. Cari banyak pahala untuk Akhira.. L

0 comments:
Post a Comment