Sunday, January 25, 2009

S U N D A Y M O R N I N G

I am working later at 2pm. Currently loving my job. I love making new friends. Saifudin kena deploy today. Haizzh. I hate his work at times like this. I try to be more understanding, but sometimes I failed. I cant understand him. ;(

The reason I cant understand him is because I want the weekends all dedicated to me! Now, I have to share it with his working day and soccer. Haiz. I hate it so much. :( I used to love looking forward for Saturdays and Sundays, not now anymore. -_______-

I still dont know what to get him for our 2nd. Last year I got him a polo tee and a small diary for him to write when he's bored. But tktau if he ever write anything on it anot. I will spot check and ransack his whole room one day! Heh.

I dont know if I should make him a calender with our pictures, a pillow with our pictures or the ownself made vouchers including free massage and spa especially for him, done by me! hahah. But that one abit macam over for 2nd year. I think that one better for his bdae eh? Enta laaaah. Stress daku.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...