Monday, January 26, 2009

Look at the time, its almost 8am now, but its still so dark. I heard the news yesterday that today is Chinese New Year(hahaha, kidding la.. I know today is cny from the starting of this year, okay!) , and it's also the first nicest eclips that can be seen in Singapore for over a decade. I actually dont know whats the different lah. Still got sun, still got moon what? Hmmm, so Im on the look out. :) They say it can be seen clearly between 4pm-6.50pm today. Ok Go.

I want to watch that Jack Neo's movie. I never fail to catch those when its the time of the year..:(
My hp bill is just right next to me. Arghhhh. 4 pages okay. Come on, money please fall from the sky. -____- My payday is still alonnngggg way to go, haiyah. New year resolution no.2 can never be done.

I dont know why I blog at times like this. I should be catching some sleep tho I'v already had enough rest. To all chinese readers, I'd like to wish you a very Happy chinese new year! :D

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...