Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thank You Miss Sarahlee for tagging me (:


List ten things about yourself and then list the ten people who have to do it. gogogo!

1) I love colorful things.
2) I hate ants.
3) Im sensitive.
4) Laughing is my hobby.
5) I sleep with my eyes open. Haha. Like, bedek only lah.
6) I am a liar.
7) I dont like smelly smell.
8) I cepat rindu orang.
9) I love the Lee's and Osman's.
10) I love Saifudin & My Girlfriends

1) Nadira Atiqah
2) Reena Marlina
3) Nur Nadiah Ramely
4) Eff
5) Zin Nur Ain
6) Nur Azieani
7) Nur Zafirah
8) Nurinsyirah
9) Nur Saliza
10) Jannah

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...