I am very very proud of my love life. I never been in love for this long. I'm very well known for the 'girl with short term relationship', but alhamdulillah not anymore now. Thanks to the wonderful guy who change the way I look at the word LOVE. Thanks Abg Din. :) Hehehe. Saye suke!
I
School's becoming more like a party place for me and girlfriends. I dont learn much while in ITE. But I really DO have fun. I dont get this kinda fun in secondary school, so mind me. I LOVE MY ITE LIFE! Even if its just the begining. (: I have great girlfriends, great classmates, great class advisors. Great foods.
Nothing much interesting happen lah this lately. Just that Im happy and feeling content almost everyday now in 2009. Im going to be a twen-ty soon. Oh my god, how I wished I'll stay 18 forever. 18 is the best. (: 18 is when I met my Abg Din. Now, 20. & I hope there's more in store for us. Insyallah. Now enjoy the pics. I got him this couple tee in Batam. Cute ngak sih?
I LOVE HIM TO DEATH
AND
I LOVE HER TO DEATH
AND
I LOVE HER TO DEATH
hehehe. (:





0 comments:
Post a Comment