Thursday, September 10, 2009

10th of every month is here.

Alhamdulillah.



After all these while.. You've really seen me grow baby. I am so glad we're still together, despite of all the onak duri that we've been thru. Nothing beats the way you treat me. Im lucky because you arn't like any of the guys I've met before. You dont give me up, although you've seen my worst. You've seen me at my best, and you've guide me when Im down. You were there to listen to my nonsense, and sometimes you join in just to see me smile. Altho at times Im mad at you, and I really hate you to the max because you are nonsense and merepek and irritating giler, at the end of the day, you are the only one I think about I swear. You cared and showered me with attention. You sacrifice thousands millions things for me. You dont care about your penat when you're with me. You sacrifice your food to me when I ngade ngade taknak makan, tapi end up mintak sikit boleh you? You fetch me up from work since I started working. You are the only boyfriend that see me work. :) You saw me as a waitress. You saw me as an Admin Asst. You saw me as a sales girl, and Im really happy because its only you. YOU. No one else, besides my family, knows me the way you do.
Thank you for being with me all these while. Thanks for sharing sweet memories with me. Thanks for showing me your beautiful family. Thanks for still loving me. Thank you for everysinglething since the day we started dating. Thank you dear. Thank you :') I love you, and I really mean it.

Happy 31st Monthsary Muhammad Saifudin. Nurilyani sayang Kamu. (mind the above pic.its an old pic)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...