Im involve in F1 this year. Biase lah, Hamilton tu macam ngade ngade pun ade. Nak suro aku jadi personal 'tukang lap peluh and bukak kan helmet die'. Haiz.. But ok la, seronok jugak dapat jumpe die again.
Gotcha! Haha. I am not going to wipe off his sweat nor take out his helmet lah. Im just one of the people in the information booth during the F1 race. Im stationed near Raffles Place there, with Achie. And the most gerek part of all was that this is an experience of a lifetime, plus we get paid lor. Before we get paid, we have to do this E-Learning thing which was emailed to us last 3 days. And I did it ytd. Ade trick u know buat this thing. Coz, I play cheat!! Haha.
Ytd, work. Today, work from 10-10. Tmr 10-10. Sunday luckily 10-3 only. Monday and Wed my papers. I am not 100% ready. Aku berserah saje la. Asal kan pass and takya retake, Im fine with it. Its not that I dont care bout my studies, I just hate that 'feeling' when I hope for smth too high, and when tak dapat, I will kecewa habis macam kobis.
I tot today I end shift at 6 u know. I planned to buka with the family today, and with my kekanda tomorrow. But what to doo. Just wait and see my next pay lor. Haha. Kerek nye aku bual!
Kla, twitter updates next. Malas mau bual banyak. Perut suda start meng-croak2 ni. Waduhh.
0 comments:
Post a Comment