Saturday, September 12, 2009

a boring saturday again.

Hello again to a boring and dull Saturday,



Since the first week of ramadhan, Muhammad Saifudin had his training week which will only end after a week of Raya. That means, office hour for him for 1 month. I love Office Hours - THAT IS IF he is my suami lah, and also if he stays exactly infront of my house. AND hello? I am working on weekends plus some of the days on a weekday since its school holidays and my working time is so tak tentu and tidak seronok plus habis lambat. Its an advantage la coz confirm tak batal our puase coz tak jumpe. But rindu gua suda di tahap paling up you know. Nowadays we only meet after my work ends. :(


Everytime I try to keep myself busy to distract myself from missing you, makin rabak rindu ku padamu. :( I cant wait for his training to be over. I wana do many things with you. I wana go many places with you. & I wana spend many times with you. End of next month, go shopping with you. I cant wait baby. Cepat cepat ok time.
Today is Saturday, but we are not going out because I am working later. It's not fun you know.
Many movies are pending because of this packed schedule of ours. *argh


& I dont know why but I like macam want to change my hairstyle. I wana volume-ize my uber thin and boring straight hair. Like this picture below.. but i wont cut it la. Just macam curl kan. But I dont want curly curl. I want something like this.... and i want to re-color my hair lor. But I'm not sure if I got time to do this before Raya or not sia. If tak sempat, I confirm do after raya lor. Wait for Oct's pay je lorrr.



Ok I cant wait for my hair to be panjang again. Need to tukar langsir bilek now. Catchya later.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...