Wednesday, September 23, 2009

raya datang lagi.

This is my 20th year celebrating Raya in Singapore. Cheh, bual macam da hidop kat dunia 40 tahon like that eh? Haha. I love raya, because I got to meet all the families, cousins and now since I sudah dapat banyak anak anak sedares, I cant wait to meet them lor, what else!! Hehe. I cant believe all of them are growing so fast. The eldest niece in the Lees, Nurul Anneisha, is now in primary 1, and turning 7 next week. & all of them can walk already. Including Sara!! Omg. I lovee all my nieces and the two hemsem nephews. Hazieq and Danny!
Just look at this three little mentel girls of mine. Orang pegang camera je, teros pose dengan tidak tahu malu nye. But I loveee mentel girls. Buat aku geram macam nak bite bite bite dorang! :D

& buat penat je tangan aku curl curl rambut pakai tu curling iron yang telah membakar tangan aku yang sexy ni. Haha. Because by the end of the day, rambut da tk macam rambut. Da macam janggot! Hahaha. Bedek aje. I mean the curls da gone hairwire like that. That's why I want to perm. But I scared later perm, my hair like nyonya nyonya, then later all my friends will call me Nyonyani, and Saifudin will start calling me Nyayi. :(
-
This is our 2nd day. Ni last year punye 1st day raya color. This year, we were blue, because last year kite rush then tak sempat amek gambar like that. Then this year, first day pon kite tak amek gambar, pasal kite....erm, rush. Haha. We are like the rush hour family you see. That's why always and forever rushing.

But I still love my family lor.

My cute little stalker. She's my number one fan.
haha. Want to know what she call me?
Please jangan munta or terperanjat ok.
The moment she saw me from far, she will open her eyes big big and shout ;
"Helloo kakak Nur my darling princess"
Hahahaha. Mak nenek ni soooooo becok, kalahkan mak nenek.
Forever nampak aku je, mesti suro aku pakai kan die make up. :D
Aku ni kan famous for rosak kan budak budak.
Dulu Aiman kecik2 pon aku make up kan.. hehehehe.

& Yesterday, my darling prince charming come to teman me at work, but only for 1 hour je. Kesian boyfriend beta yang sudah start untuk complain sakit sakit badan ini. Tsk tsk. Takpe eh u, besok sudah last day! :) Eh, wait wait. Besok Thursday lah doh, false alarm! Wow, October is coming. I want to go soooo manyyy places seh. But like soooo takkdeee timee. Why eh time like so fast like that nowadays.


Oh ya, Im at work again right now. Yesterday work was A-OK. But abit bored la. Like always, weekdays takde umph sangat ni tempat. Especially after FOS closed down. I am hungry sekarang ni, but please eh. I am bored with the foods over at BAGUS. I dah takde idea nak makan ape. I want to upload all the raya pics over at FB, but everytime cocok the cable, computer macam merajok like that. Diam seribu bahasa. Takkan merajok kot aku pegi beraye??? Hahaha.

*.~ Yaniee Lee is now Ilyani Aladdin ~.*

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...