
This year was such a miserable year for me. I have been seriously sick every now and then. At least twice per month; *sigh. I've been taking good care of my eating habits. I control my chocolates and sweets. I control my icecreams and gassy drinks. But I dont know why the penyakit is still here. Especially this year. Very very terok rabak like that. Haiz. Dont feel like talking about the penyakit. Because I very sakit hati already. Because now I da less than 40 kg. I hate turning 40kg. I want back my ideal weight of 45kg.
So many events and dates that I missed just because of this illness. I must be strong. I know I can. No one can help , except me myself and I. I even missed out on F1! The event I've been waiting for over the last 4months. Haiz. Tapi its ok. Maybe ade hikmah disebalik nye. Maybe tuhan taknak aku action. Pasal nanti aku kaya, aku lupe diri gitu. Hehe..
Will be working again like mad before school re-opens next 2 weeks. I hope I can fullfill my wish to meet all those that I've been longing to meet during this raya. & Im still deciding on what to do with my hair.
& Saifudin? Omg. I missed him terribly dahsyat. Our movie date selalu tergendala seh. The last movie we watched was FD4. Ah ngkau! Dahsyat tu....Now, there's so many movies yang aku mati mati nak tengok tapi takde time.How like that? Ni case nak kene gi Johor ah ni beli cetak rompak kire kan.. Hua hua hua.
Now that your training is over, lets partay baby! October is coming!! I cant wait to splurge on many things. But for now, let's just stop the time and pretend that I was never sick- Never THIS sick. Ya Allah, I wana be healthy again...

0 comments:
Post a Comment