Monday, October 12, 2009

date date sama pacarku.

Whoa! So manyak things happen last week. I was down with sick on Monday night, till Thursday! :( To my kekasihs yang try try to call me, kalau aku off hp tu meaning aku tak ok la tu. Try calling my home okie? Coz since May this year, I'v been falling ill twice per month. Penat dok. Tak fun ok. Meats all gone. My ideal weight is now my paling-tak-suke weight which is the weight I've been having eversince Im 12.. *pakse air mate kuar!*

Now I have so many pictures. Let the pics do it la okie. :D

This one was on the morning of 4th Oct. SURI, Cik Gayah's granddaughter. She's smoking cute I tell ya. Cik Gayah is working at Huzah's Collection, the shop beside mine. Her granddaughter always make an appearance every Sunday morning. She teman me work lor. So we make use of the props I could find in the shop and make it like childcare. Zzzz. Haha. That's why I love Sundays! :D
The picture below takde link to anything. Ni sume gambar yang aku da tanam kat hp ni since erm....... I dontknow when! Haha. Eh wait! I think ni picture sume ade link to something; This guy here stole my heart. Chey chey! Romantic or what! :p





Then this picture below... its taken on 1st Oct. Celebrate children's day konon-konon nye. Haha. We went town ditemani oleh SuzukiSwift. Watched phobia2 at Cathay Cineileisure. This time round kite tak makan di tempat makan biase kite if we're at Cine. We try out............. BBQ CHICKEN! Our virgin time. Haha. Sedap gile... I wana go there again! Then after the movie, we zoomed to Mustafa oh mustafa. Wa I love it. Haha. Shop till we drop for perfume... I think that was the day my parents offer him to makan when he sent me home which was around midnight. Wa, but he like always lor. Very sombong step malu malu.. menyampah aku! So in the end he just 'salam' my parents on my doorstep :) Step salam menyalam like that *point finger to tongue*

This is what he ate. Tak sedap right? Hehe.

See mine. Waaaa. Nice you know. Even he say it so. :p
Oh ya! B4 I forgot, we kena saman sia on that day. Children day gift like that or what eh. Kite selenge bacin bin masam lor. We park exactly opposite Cine. We never read the parking how much. Dengan confident we tear out the $1 coupon for 4 hours. Skali we found out it was not $1 per hour. Its $1 for half an hour!! Jia lat lor. But no worry, Cik Aladdin suda settle. Nowadays, since after he join my clan for raya tt day hor... Cik Aladdin like always want to know him better like that. Da setuju lah tu. Ehem ehem. Hehehe. He keep on advicing me not to be rude to Saifudin laa.. Talk nicely la. Dont lawan back la. But where can one... I know la I girl. But girl got rights also what. -_- Haha. Aku mane pernah mengaku nye orang. *bluek
The pic below...erm... I cant remember the date. It's quite long ago, I think around July? Or maybe May? I cant remember la. But this was at Siam Kitchen@Suntec City. Before watching movie. Alamak..what movie also I cant remember.. Hehe.

& then the picture below was yesterdays'. Sorry la. Pic laen takde. Pic hamba sahaja.. ;D We rempits to Iluma after I end work. & watch DARAH! Omg, highly recommended lor. Gore to the max! Me like it. Macam ala ala SAW gitu. Not ala ala la long eh! Saifudin and me couldnt stop swearing in the cinema. He nampak only like diam diam. But kalau die tengah binget *even on movies which is just a movie la hello??* he cannot stop swearing. I am so irritated that whenever he opened his mouth when the botak guy like couldnt run away from the killer, I will place my hand above his mouth. I not rude lor. I scared people infront of us might get irritated. But actually I also the same as him lor. Noisy.. I like this kinda movies coz I feel like I can feel it.. Haha. But he never put his hand on mine. I put my hand myself because I scared I mati in the theater. His hand so besar, if cover my mouth confirm oxygen cannot come in come out what...hehehe.
Then we jalan-jalan at Iluma after the movie. I wana go there again!! Best ok. Especially the arcade. Wa.. the sky floor the best lor. I Oh ya, after the movie end.. I go toilet. Then hor, in the toilet.. Something happened. & I feel abit 'omg,kalau aku..aku buno diri sak'. U wana know what happened? Ok let me tell u. I dont mean to malu kan her la..but courtesy measures la hey.

Story goes like this:
I was in the line while waiting to go in the cubicle to sheeshee, when this one 'amah' (ytd was sunday,remember?) dress to kill came out from one of the cubicle. She was looking at the mirror. Then another 'amah' came out. I think its her friend or something. Then she suddenly macam look at the person next to her, which is a chinese singaporean lady, and macam in a rude manner ask ' how to open this?! ' haha. I think her first time go shopping centre or what ah. In singapore da belambak sia tap water come out automatically. Then the singaporean lady tak dengar or what ah. Then she like kuatkan her voice like that. Macam takde manners right? Eh wait. Maybe she haven't learn the word "excuse me" or "sorry" yet. That's not all lah. When the singaporean lady showed her how the 'MAGIC TAP WATER' works, she didn't even say a word of 'THANK YOU'. Haha. Maybe da malu kot? Haiz... I am so pantang to no manners people lor. Like mintak kene jitak only.


& presenting to you....
The latest picture of Baby Shazad Iqraam Bin Muhd Sairunnizam........
Ni Saifudin mms me when I just on my hp when I just recover from my sick. He always do that semenjak dua menjak ni. Sweet! I like it. :)


So that's all I have for now. Insyallah I will update more often now. Today is actually the starting of the 2nd semester. But our teacher like good only. Cancel our class so its still a holiday to the ISQ. Haha. Macam malas only wana go school tomorrow. Confirm all my uniform da longgar sak. :( Will be meeting my dearest la'femme and prolly watching a movie again with him later on. Catchya later people :-* Muaaaaah!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...