Monday, October 05, 2009

Mama's 44th & Reena's 21st.

TO MY JAMBU MOTHER; SITI HAWA OSMAN...
(2nd october 1965)

WHOM I LOVED SO MUCH!

Its 2nd of October again, and this year, Mama turned 44th. I always remember her age because its the same year as Singapore! :) This year, I already 'niat' to blanje the whole family makan makan. Alhamdulillah, got rezeki abit. I love the feeling. I love spending time with my family. So we zoomed to East Coast after I end work yesterday. We went cycling, and have dinner with Pak Long and Mak Long.

I love cycling at ECP because it brings alot of memories there. Its like a tempat besejarah for me. Haha. Ok I know like so merepek. But really lor. I cycle here, I teringat that. I cycle there, I teringat that. -_- & yesterday the weather extra nice to us. Its not so hot plus windy and cold.

We rent the bike from 4.45-6.45. Non stop cycling dok. No wonder when I want to peepee, like pain only my bone. Haha. Then after solat Maghrib, we zoomed to have dinner at our usual place. Oh my I love the ayam goreng BBQ so much. We ordered 20piece. But tak habis at last. Hahaha. We go all seafood yesterday.

I hope this will happened not only on birthdays. I hope for a more generous and sincere Nurilyani in the time to come. Nothing can beat the feeling of seeing my loved ones happy.


HAPPY 44TH YEARS AND MORE TO COME MAMA.
NUR SAYANG MAMA.

*



& A VERY SEXY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO RINA MARLINA BTE RAMLI!
(4th October 1988)

WE'LL MEET SOON FOR YOUR PREZZIE OKIE ;)
*MUAAACKZZ!*
psst..psstt.. cepat la pass lesen..den u can drive us around pulak..teehee.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...