Saturday, October 24, 2009

rest to recover.

Since I've been falling sick quiet often nowadays, mom already start asking me to stop working. I wanted to. But I can't. I mean, I still love my job. I know my boss gerek peh kaki, but I scared later she find someone better, she'll forget about me. Nyeheh. And I have bills to pay lor. Dad told me to rest first. So this weekend, Imma stay at home. Collect energy for Monday. I wana go back to school. I miss my classmates so much, and I really missed out alot on the subject. Taknak siak aku jadi lost macam kat Lost World.

So both today & yesterday I didnt work. I already told my boss about it. I love her lor. My boss, she's the best! Be jealous, people. I confirm plus chop its difficult to find a boss like her. Hehe. Yesterday, as you all read my previous post. My girlfriends, the La'femme (Achie,Sally,Julie & Ida) came to my place. Sempat mintak izin from my mom lagi "cik, kite nak datang visit Yanie boleh cik??". Macam time birthday aku je plan nye? Hehe.. Sweet kan korang. Boleh? Boleh gitu aku sakit2 ketawe2? Hehe.. Thanks alot girls for making my friday a great one. Suke aku. Datang lah selalu ok. Me loike!

Today. I am very very rare and rajin. Susah mau dapat Nurilyani macam nyari. I woke up at 7 am tho I slept at almost 3 am yesterday. I am always like this whenever I baru recover. Cannot sleep, and wake up early tho sleep very late. Coz time sakit da collect banyak sangat taik.......taik mate.. :) So I decided to follow my parent to............................

THE WET MARKET!! YES. THE PASAR! :P
MY FIRST TIME.


I know, so the memaluing lor. Actually dulu2 time primary school I got follow them at times, but setakat ikot je, tak buat ape2. But just now, I really learn alot of things. We went to Gombak. Had breakky at Al-Aliff. Alhamdulillah I can already consume solid food so I ate Nasi Lemak and curik some of my mom's roti prata telur. After that met bibik and kak Yanti for awhile and then me and mama went to carik the barang-barang keperluan dapur while baba wait for us at the carpark. I am still too geli with the fishes. I wanted to touch it. But the tempat to wash hand is sooo the menggelikan. All bekas orang da pegang tu ikan. Imagine how smelly it is, you!! I bought salmon! I want to cook. Hehe. I heard it's very good. Got Omega 3. So I want to try. Hopefully sedap lah hor.

Then me and mama saw this live crab trying to hide. Itu crab terlepas lor! So funny sia that incident. I saw it, but no one else did. Because sume orang tengah sebok pilih ikan, and aku sebok tengok lantai yang lecak with all the air what I also don't know. So I pekik to mama say "ma! ketam tu nak lari...cepat amek!!" Haha. Padehal mak aku pn takot live crab! Hehe... Lucky nearby there got this ahpek yang jual2 ikan, we told him about it and he grab the live crab with his thongs yang da pegang2 ikan and campak that live crab back to the basket... Basket him! If aku in that live crab's shoe, (even tho crab dont wear shoe) I will crab that Ahpek leg bagi patah.. Asal boleh only campak2.

Reached home close to noon, then I like still so the rare and rajin, offer to cook! :) But mom say today no need to cook. Buy only. So in the end, I only cook Kentang Goreng. Sounds easy, but to me, well...erm... Its suatu keajaiban. Haha. Mom only tell me what to cut and how, and then the rest I handle it. But the garam part, mom help abit. Ade je sume kene darah tinggi kang kalau aku yang letak.. Hehe. I love the taste. It looked like carrot cake. But I think mine nicer. Haha. Puji diri sendiri or what!

Rest for awhile, then went to Pusara Abadi to give my little sister, Baby Khadijah a visit. She's gona be 12 this November 14th. Wow, time really flies. We cleared out the grass. Omg, the grass all like lalang already. So long. No one potong or what. I love going to the graveyard. Its so peaceful and make me think of life more. After that, we went to visit my Mak Long's sister in law. She just passed away this morning. Innalillah wa inna illa'rojiun. This is also my FIRST TIME hearing the 'tal-kin' and seeing a jenazah dikebumikan right infront of my eyes. Although I dont know her, I really feel like crying when I saw her childrens' face. I really can't imagine if I'm at their shoes. Im really not ready yet.... Anw, the 'tal-kin', its so scary. I mean, life. Life as a muslim. Am I really ready to face HIM yet? I dont know when's my time. You dont know yours too. If we keep on procrastinating, we can't make it. Our life is unpredictable. Doesnt mean you're young and healthy, you can't die the next day. Ya Allah.... I am so scared right now. :( Anw, I really feel pretty when I wore tudong. Hopefully I will wear it permanently one day. When the time is right. You see what I mean? I am procrastinating. We are all doing the same thing in this world. We love to plan. But 'Kite hanye merancang...tapi Tuhan yang menentukannye....'

I really learn alot today. Alhamdulillah HE gave me the health to make all these things happen today. I want to learn many more things. I want to really COOK. & I am still deciding whether to quit my current job or just go on. I need money for hp bills, but I need time for my family and myself too. :( Anw, I unlocked my LJ. I will update there when Im bored. So keep a look out. & Encik Saifudin sudah at last decide to have an FB account pasal die jealous all his friends are playing the sooo fun nak mampus games on FB, so I already make him an account. & I eat nasik ayam penyet just now. Actually I cannot eat sambal. But its so sedap I maen hentam only. Boleh gitu?

& I REALLY REALLY LOVE MY PARENT SOOOO MUCH.
because they treat me like a princess. :P

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...