
Today, I stayed at home again........ and I cooked, again! Now my jari-jemari all still smell of bawangs. Too much cut onion lor. Wah, I think I have a new hobby. COOKING! Haha...only for yesterday and today I suppose. But I still haven't cook my poor salmon that's still inside the freezer. Wanted to cook ytd, mama say no need. Wana cook today, mama already cook ikan pari so tak kan nak makan 2 type of fishes a day. So I save it for another day. I hope the salmon wont run away.
But around 5pm...Saifudin start to flood me with his "bile nak jumpe" sms and calls. So in the end, we meet!! Haha. Saifudin came down allllll the way here just to......................................... cut his hair. Macam kat yishun takde kedai rambut. So I teman him go cut hair at Interchange, and after tt we jalan-jalan at Lot1. He parked his bike at my place, while we walked all the way to Lot1. I miss those times. Macam time aku keje pizzahut gitu. I likeeee! Kenangan manis gituukk! Lol.
AND at last I saw the pendant that I've been waiting for selame ini. Soooo cantik! Thanks alot to him for choosing the pictures, design and got it for me. Awak the best uh Saifudin!!!!!! Hehe..thanks b. Saayannggg kau!


Tmr back to school. Cant wait to go AOA class. I love that subject already like that. Hopefully I'll not be lost. Catchya later. Pictures are all taken today, sorry bad quality. Kakak sakit ar, tangan masih tak stable untuk amek gambars.. Kekeke.


K done. Goodnight loves!! :-*
0 comments:
Post a Comment