Friday, October 02, 2009

I LOVE ISQ.

So on Wed was the Raya outing with my classmates. There's a total of 12 of us going, including my Mr. I love it because it's my FIRST time rayaing with MR Saifudin and my Ite gang. I love my heels that I bought from Mondo. But now I want to hantar it to my museum collection of heels that are naughty and call it MONDOK. Because it gigit gigit my kaki. I love wearing heels, but only to a certain extend.

AND finally, I got to meet the most adorable goodlooking and sooo the friendly budak kecik of my dreams. He's none other than..... MIKAI. Even Muhammad Saifudin likes him. Ask me to edit this picture nice nice then print and give him. That's why I love him. Because he also love budak budak, like me! Yay. :o)

Ok side track sikit eh, today someone I love dearestestly celebrates one year older. Aunty Hawa!!!! HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY MAMA! :) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Thanks for the slurpy Mee Soto and Other Makanans you cook that I always loved and your never ending love and care all these while.
and I seriously undoubtedly love my dearest La'femme too. All of them, equally.

and not forgetting my ISQ. Omg, 2 years is so fast. I cant believe we're all going our separate ways in less than 6 months from now. Sigh* Anw, results are out! Alhamdulillah, I passed.
And special thanks to Muhammad Saifudin for making all these happened. Saifudin ni kan anti social sikit. So aku really happy when I see him getting along with my friends, and my parents. I hope and doa he'll be friendlier to my friends one day. Insyallah. I love you people.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...