I am fucking lost in school. I missed so many lessons, there's alot of things I dont know what to do. I feel like crying. I feel like punching myself because I keep on falling sick. :( Sigh. I seriously macam blank like that skg. Serious sak. At some point, I want to slam the book and run away. Ceh, over eh. But seriously, Im not kidding. I am fucking lost.


Tmr is the 10th, and Saifudin buat kejutan sekali lagi. He dapat keluar tmr! I tot he say 1 week stay in base u know. Wa, excited nye beta. But sad story. Gua habis sekolah lambat besok. Kul 5, doh.. Nak skip, nanti aku makin Lost. So I dont think we're going anywhere tmr. 10th this year, is always like the normal days. Not like last year, everytime 10th je, ponteng. Ish, teruk teruk teruk. But hopefully he will fetch me. Hehe..
Wed going Bugis with Sophia. She's doing soft straightening. If not, I am perming my hair on the same day too. But..... I decide to wait a little longer. The date expiry of this voucher is 31Oct10, doh. Still a longgg way to go. Gua mau bagi rambut panjang sikit plus skg my hair da macam sakit sakit only. Asek gugo je. Seram sia. :( Isit about the makan-byk-sangat-maggie-mee ? But I buy all got healthier choice stamp one you know.
Thursday no school. All of us got Approved Leave. Goin' for HumanResource project over at Kandang Kerbau. Afterwhich to Kelantan Lane for the PublicRelation project, and makan makan and karaoke part 2 after that. Wa. Skg gua tak sabar nak tunggu Thursday! :D
Friday, its the weekend. Waa. Macam so fast nak weekend again eh? Oh, I know why.. Because Im so packed this week. Doa2 aku tak sakit lagi please please please. I dont want to ponteng this month. I need moolahs. Friday first period is S&W. Dengar2 nak kene lari to Bishan park? Wa.. I hope I have tht stamina. This weekend will be a solo week for me lor. That boy kene stay in, confirm alek sendirian berhad. But its ok.. I sukerr time alone. Independent moments gituk! :p
I want to.......
- GO TANNING!
- GO ESCAPE THEME PARK!
- GO WWW!
- GO SENTOSAAA!
- GO SHOPPING WITH GIRLFRIENDS!!
- MEET BABY IQRAAM!
- GO HOLIDAY WITH THE NORMAL LEE(S) AGAIN!
- BOOK A CHALET FOR MY 21ST!
- GET A NEW RING!
- GET A NEW HAIR COLOR. BUT HAVE TO WAIT FOR 1 MORE MONTH.
- BE A MOM. hehehehehehehe.

0 comments:
Post a Comment