Monday, November 02, 2009

unpredictable one

You know.. I'm very very very merepek. Ytd i just told you that I am not updating this blog anytime sooner kn? But guess wad.. I decide to blog.. I'm blogging thru wifi using my mobile phone now.. My first time blogging to blogger using this technique.. Abeh mcm cool ah... Hehe. School wasn't draggy today. But i ate alot today. After school met Saifudin.. Went public because its raining, tot of watching Jennifer's body over at Lot1... But we give it a miss because i wana wait for Thurs. Den we decide to just have early dinner together. Its been awhile since we go pizzahunting.. Heh.. So we dine in at Ph Lot1.. Everythings changed.. Miss working with the old staff; Cck Ph staff level one people.. And.. I'm going to miss him alot lor.

Next Sat he's goina stay in his base for a week plus because of the APEX thingy.. :-( Sigh. Back to missing missing rindu serindurindunya moments..

And insyallah if nothing block my plans, I'm goina perm my hair next week! Gosh.. Excited u know.. I am so bored with this kelepet hair of mine. I wana go yun nam also. I like goina go botak or wad eh.. Scary siak. Hopefully my hair will stop falling. I love maggie so much. I cant help it :-(

Last friday went to celebrate my gf, ida's belated bdae over at Seoul Garden Cwp den followed by karaoke session over at GrandLINK. I reali enjoy it. Will upload e pix over at FB soon. Soon, soon but tk upload2 eh..hehe. I am procrastinating alot nowadays.. Apologies eh.. Hehe. Nah... Give you all a kish... Muah!


Goodnight readers. Will update again when i feel like it. Xoxo!!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...