
Wee... Its the 10th again. Alhamdulillah.. But this month I'm abit dissapointed with myself. I didn't msg him right on time :( Its our monthly habit that we're gona challenge sape msg sape dulu exactly at 00.00hours. Cuz when he sound me pong..its at 12am, hehe. Kenangan manis itu! ...And I often win. Sigh, but this month I only send tt msg at 5AM in the morning. Double sigh. He smsed on time, late by 2 mins. I know he confirm put alarm one lor. But I didnt. Pasal I hate it when Im too tired and I alarm myself, I will bloody hell turned the alarm OFF eventho its an important date to remember.
Actually Saifudin tidak dibenarkan go home for One Week Plus since Sat, 7Nov09, but now da 2 kali he go home! & kite dapat jumpeerrr lor, abeh!! ;) I like it, times thousand. Especially today. So he fetched me after I end school. Zoomz back home. Bathed and get change and makan malam over at Cck Park. I love the IceLemonTea home-made there, but tadi punye abit disastering. So pait! Haha. But I manage to finish 3 quater of it. Haus babe! It's freaking cold tonight, I feel like walking around the house covered in blanket. -_-

Actually Saifudin tidak dibenarkan go home for One Week Plus since Sat, 7Nov09, but now da 2 kali he go home! & kite dapat jumpeerrr lor, abeh!! ;) I like it, times thousand. Especially today. So he fetched me after I end school. Zoomz back home. Bathed and get change and makan malam over at Cck Park. I love the IceLemonTea home-made there, but tadi punye abit disastering. So pait! Haha. But I manage to finish 3 quater of it. Haus babe! It's freaking cold tonight, I feel like walking around the house covered in blanket. -_-
Project and more project to be done.
So blog will be paused for awhile now.
So blog will be paused for awhile now.
I still love you very much boy.
I know you love me too ;p Hehehehe.
I know you love me too ;p Hehehehe.


0 comments:
Post a Comment