Friday, November 06, 2009

He's 13.

Tomorrow my youngest brother will turn 13. And next Friday will be my younger sister's 12th. Begitu fast the time jalan. I almost couldn't believe that I'm actually the shortest now compared to both my brothers. & I couldn't believe that both of them is tuning into a man. Well, I cant wait to hear Aiman's manly voice. Hehe.. His voice is still cute.. Just like him. I very geram ok with him. I want some of his fats! :-/

So... Kakak wana wish you a very

Happy 13th Birthday Ahmad Aimanuddin Bin Aladdin.

Be a good boy ok? Jangan asek nak throw tentrum je. You are my favourite nurse when Im sick, because only you faham with my sign language.. :p Dont give up in your studies ok. Be a good son, a good grandson, a good brother, a good muslim and a good friend. Make us all proud. I love you so much adek. :')

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...