Monday, March 22, 2010

finger so itchy like want to garok like that

I have been going to the account setting on FB for quite a few times since last few months, but I am not brave enough to click on the deactivate button, until today. Gosh, don't even know why I did that. I love Facebook please. Its like the only way to stay connected to different kind of people. I think I am going to minus some of my friends.

Now Im back.. Only after a few hours of deactivation. So gatal binte miang right? Sigh. I hope I wont do this kind of things anymore in the future. I look so stupid like that. Anyhoos, on a brighter note... I think Im addicted to Korean girl bands and boybands right now. Blame on KBS world and my dearest friend IDA SU please. She teach us alot of this Korean stuff, and Im like totally hooked on it. And kebetulanly, my youngest brother now also head over toes over KOREAN! Dang... How like that. Hehehe. I still have yet to finished watching my Boys Over Flowers lor. Stucked at CD number 8 or 9. So Juliee Bom, please can I rent it for free again?? :D

Im opening so many tabs at one go and webcamming with my boyfriends' mom and sister. Ohgosh, I miss them so much sia, I have so much fun webcamming with the both of u. Thanks Mak for always calling my mom and gossiping about me and Saifudin!! Hehe. I like it so manytimes please. Hoho. I like how our mom always interact with each other. Alhamdulillah we both have restu from both sides. Restu is one damn important thing to me in a relationship lor. With no restu, no trust and commitments will be made in a stable relationship. Mind me if I type anything incorrect here, cus Im on my bloody hyperactive superlicious in love and happy mood so I just gotta type whatever that came across my mind. And I mandi bunga you know just now morning. I sempat feeling2 spa buat sendiri at my bathroom like that. When I owned a house in the future, I want to have a mini jacuzzi kinda bathtub in the masterbedroom and my future husband shall give me a free spa retreat at least once a month. Must do ear-candleing also ok. So Saifudin, you can start going for Spa Courses starting from now on. Hehehe.



And I hope I can be strong and stop all my emo feelings soon. I need to regain my self the Nurilyani-confidence and be social and active and happy at all times. I need spirit. Ok, I shall go now. Been on this page for the last couple of hours but tak publish2 because Im busy chatting with the soon to be's. Nyeahaha. I feel so miang tonight. I love my family, n I love your's too.

With lots of love,
Yaniee Lee.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...