Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I fall for you all over again.



14 March 2010.

A day to remember. The day you sacrifice 1001 things for me and make me realise, that all these while, the person standing beside me was worthwhile, and I shouldnt hate you for ur imperfections and mistakes and nomatter how rocky the ride is gona be at one point in our lives, I am goina appreciate you and treasure you. And I would like to let the whole world know that my boyfriend is the best in the universe, and no one can ever take his place in my life and heart.


Yesterday, I have a facial appoinment with NY Skin Solution over at City Square Mall. He willingly accompanied me there, even tho he just end his 24hour night shift the night before. He fetch me at home (Sacrifice #1) altho I was supposed to meet him over at Woodlands cus I cannot tahan to wait for the cab in the hot sunny weather. I did facial for 2.5 hours, so he walked around CSM all by HIMSELF for 2hours while waiting for me (Sacrifice #2) to end. I feel guilty, so I wana make it up to him and spend time together after that, but something strike me. I fall sick. I started to vomit in the car while we're on the way to Mustafa Centre. So plan cancelled and we went home (He sacrifice his rest for nothing but walking by himself alone in the mall for 2 freaking hours and then send me home...Tell me how can I not feel guilty?!).


My whole family was visiting my grandma's bestfriend at hospital so no one was at home. So he accompany me, and I swear to god, he was the most sweetest when I am sick. He treat me like a princess. I cant talk or do anything when Im sick. I only can pinpoint to things I want and talk in hand-signal/sign language cus I cant open up my mouth, for if I do, I will vomit. Sigh*... All for 4 hours, again....he was abandoned by me cus I seriously have zero energy once Im sick. This was the 5th time I fall sick this week. Its really getting from worst to nightmare. He was not even disgusted looking at me vomitting my whole isi perot out, he even hugged and kissed me. I feel so uncomfortable, cus I was masai... But he didnt care. He even sang me his current fav song "Baik-Baik Sayang" when I was closing my eyes. I dont know... But no one ever did this to me before in my life, (except for family members) therefore I felt one of a kind. I dont know how to ever describe my feelings I have for him right now, after yesterday....... I think.... I fall in love harder this time round.
I am more confident that he is the right one. Right one for me....He really treat me good and well, sometimes I even felt that his actions are like my father. He ALWAYS carry the tray whenever we go out for lunch/dinner/bfast outside cus he knows Im clumsy. Clumsy in love maaah! Haha. But nowadays, I told him I wanted to carry it.. I need to learn. In short, he really manja kan me. I love it, but somehow I hate it cus Im scared I will get spoilt by him. Well... honestly, I am already spoilt a long time ago... Cus of him lor. But Im trying to change now. I have to stop being rude to him. My dad always tell me that I must respect him. Cus Number 1, he's older than me. Number 2, One day if got jodoh, how like that? Mane got isteri kurang ajar, kan berdosa tu namenye.... hehehehehe. Kan aku da start berfikiran begini...... :D
To sum up all the points, I want to say that I never regret loving this guy I met in friendster i 2006, whom I thought was Syed Azmirs' cousin or something because he looked familiar.. hahahaha. And I never regret getting to know your friends and family members because somehow they helped in building up my feelings for you. Everyone in my life knows I am selalu cepat jelak before this, and I think you know it too Mr Saifudin Love. Well, if by any chance you are reading this entry.. Be it now, or in the future...... I want to say it again, say it proud and say it out loud.
I REALLY(100000000X) LOVE YOU MUHAMMAD SAIFUDIN MOHD SAID,
AND I SWEAR ITS TRUE.
Ok, sape2 nak muntah gi jauh2.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...