Thursday, March 18, 2010

New skin again. . .


Hello wello there daily readers.

This skin works perfectly, only if you click on the arrow on the top right hand corner tuuu.. Can see? Can? Ok, go click... Ahhh... Better right? Ok go.


I'm going out to meet him. Aiyo. Something happen yesterday evening. I am so sucky to the core at times. Argh. Now I gotta clear things out to him. I only love one guy! And keep that in mind. Only you have my heart. No one else. Sigh*


-credits:Eff-

On a brighter note, this little maknenek of mine call me yesterday. Ohmygawd lor, she is super becok and maknenek. Keep on forgetting my name. Boleh gitu? Boleh lupe name makcik die yang cute lagi mulia ni?! Hehehe. When I scold her why she forget my name and keep on calling me 'Uncle Udin'.. She told me "kan da lame b tak bebual ngn kakak nurrre" Ya! She used to call me Kakak Nol. Cus pelat mah. Now not pelat anymore... Rrrr die sleng semacam, nauzubillah! I love her so damn much, and I miss her.



Alamak, ignore the backgrn of this pic. Focus on Qisty only k. I saw myself. Tt one belom mandi k that time, cus must mandi for her... N I purposely wear my pants that high cus this naughty lil rascal keep on spraying water on me, begging me to get naked and bathe with her. I paiseh ok want to be naked with her. Then she say 'Ala, mama selalu mandi dengan baby seh...' Haha. She sama kan me with her mother! I loikeee.




0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...