I miss my self.********
I miss this lady here who's in Melbourne. So long never hear her kecohness.
Tak contact her for 1 week je can feel like 1 year, how like that?
She's my boyfriend ONLY sister. She's kinda a big sister to me eventho she's
2 years younger than me cus:
1. She's taller and bigger than me.
2. She is matured in handling house chores better (much better) than I do.
3. She is a nurse, and Im a sick bird. *huhuhu*
Last met : 14 Feb 2010 during Reena's engagement.
Last contact: Just now, but thru SMS cus she's still in Melbourne.
Cant wait to see her, she's gona be home tmr at 9pm.
Tak contact her for 1 week je can feel like 1 year, how like that?
She's my boyfriend ONLY sister. She's kinda a big sister to me eventho she's
2 years younger than me cus:
1. She's taller and bigger than me.
2. She is matured in handling house chores better (much better) than I do.
3. She is a nurse, and Im a sick bird. *huhuhu*
Last met : 14 Feb 2010 during Reena's engagement.
Last contact: Just now, but thru SMS cus she's still in Melbourne.
Cant wait to see her, she's gona be home tmr at 9pm.

********
I miss this lady till I have no words to say.
I mean, she's all grown up now. I wished she'd never grow.
I wished we could still have silly jokes and laugh like pontianak and dont care whoever hear us and having eye candies and play around like children and dont care about boys cus they are like toys...
but sadly, we are in the adult world now. Things get more serious and complicated as the days goes by. She's a working lady, and she got her own friends.
But that doesnt stop me from loving her.
But I swear... I miss the Nurzafirah I knew back then.
The sweet innocent little but matured girl, whom I know.
LAST MET: 10 FEB 2010
Last contact: 17 March 2010 thru FB. :(
I miss this lady till I have no words to say.
I mean, she's all grown up now. I wished she'd never grow.
I wished we could still have silly jokes and laugh like pontianak and dont care whoever hear us and having eye candies and play around like children and dont care about boys cus they are like toys...
but sadly, we are in the adult world now. Things get more serious and complicated as the days goes by. She's a working lady, and she got her own friends.
But that doesnt stop me from loving her.
But I swear... I miss the Nurzafirah I knew back then.
The sweet innocent little but matured girl, whom I know.
LAST MET: 10 FEB 2010
Last contact: 17 March 2010 thru FB. :(
********
Without doubt,
She is the most missed person in my life.
I miss you alot alot alot alot alot Miss Sheila.
Last met: Early 2008
Last Contact: Feb 2010 (:
And I miss this 2 hot girls.
The two sweet gfs I ever met. One very manja, one very cute.
and another one very kelaka.
Eh... boleh gitu ownself praise? Hahaha.
The two sweet gfs I ever met. One very manja, one very cute.
and another one very kelaka.
Eh... boleh gitu ownself praise? Hahaha.

K very random post, but I really mean it from the bottom of my broken heart.
Eh, I like that song lor.
..... Aww, Kak Tombak, I love u! ....
Please expect many post from me from now onwards.
I think my blog-addict mood is starting soon.

0 comments:
Post a Comment