Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Groom my room.

Ok I just clean the whole room. Phew, so long k I never make myself look so maid-y. Haha. I love my new desk... cus I paste alot of new pictures up on it. Make me stop and stare on it for 5 seconds before continue to do what Im doing.. So distracting. :D

Anyhoos. I am healthy today, thank god. I think I know where do I go wrong till I often get sick. I CANNOT LET MY TUMMY MAKE FUNNY2 NOISE THEN GO FIND FOOD. Its leceh but no choice. I gotta pack some foods to bring anywhere. Hmm.

Oh ya, I want to share something with you guys. It make me cry upon seeing it. My niece, Sara, she injured herself with boiling water. 100deg water k! I asked her mom to MMS me cus I havent got the chance to visit her yet. And the incident took place exactly on 13 March 2010, her 2nd birthday. Kesian die..

The pretty Sara Andrya.

See, omg, I cant imagine what is tht red red thing. So fleshy.
Dad told me its her meat.. The skin flaking of. Ya Allah... :-(

Get well soon dearest Sara...Kakak Nol loves you.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...