Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BINTAN, TANJUNG PINANG.






WE ARE BACK.
*23-26 JUNE 2010*

Reached Tanah Merah at 12 plus on a Saturday afternoon. Its so good to be home. I love seas and beaches, but I think I can't dayong a sampan or take a boat. I think I am a sea sicker. But I tak lah sampai nak muntah or what gitu lo. Just a slight dizziness and uncomfortableness.

So, Bintan.. Hmm, let me see. I think its ok la, but we didnt manage to go to the hot tourist spot. Like hello? We're there to accompany dad work only. So when he's working, the three of us just stay in the room and.....watch tv and sleep. Gemok like that. Plus we bought a whole lot of junkie before we checked in to the resort. I love the indonesian channels. You guys should watch their advertisement! Soo hilarious nak mampos. They are so creative! Harapkan Singapore? Suria channel to be exact. Even Myojo Mee Siam advert the girl wear tudong tak betol. And then there's Kunjung tryna copy that MAY advert.. Ape cakap?

We went to Ramayana on Thursday. Cik Kamarrudin and dad took half day work just to send us shopping! Woohoo. But only to get a lil bit stuff la. Menyesal like tt I never tukar duet. Their currency is $10 = 65000Rph

Last minute our spa date is cancel due to dad's work. - _ - sedih lor.
We try out their Pizza Hut there. And enak dong! I personally love their ice cream maker. They'll send us a free ice cream (inside the meal package) then, we can go to the mix and match counter to 'modify' our ice cream. Got small bits of oreo, m&ms, chocolate fudge, small bits of cookies, marshmellows and rainbow sprinkle. I am so tamak halobe, I put everything. ALOT. End up, adek aku yang "sihat" yang menghabis kan... Sadakallah'hul'azim..

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...