Its the first night, without the parents. I think I did a great job today. *pat on my own shoulder* I woke up like usual which is at 7am, wheel chaired nenek to the toilet and bathed her. Its like my normal routine already, and I know exactly all the steps. First, she will asked for Listerine. After that, facial cleanser. Then I shower her, soap her, and followed up by shampooing her hair. Then, take her gigi palsu and her toothbrush, and put toothpaste on it and let her brush it (I cannot even touch it! I am so geli! haha).
After that, she will take abulation and then I will toweldry her. Wheelchaired her back to bed, let her do her prayers, while I prepare for her hot coffee and bread with butter and strawberry jam. The bread, she dont like the kulit.. So after spreading the butter and jam, must cut the side. Then cut into 4 small square. Put the coffee and bread onto a tray and send it to her. (Nenek aku like permaisuri like that~jealous! I hope when I am old, my grandchildren will treat me like this. Actually no need to wait till older lor, when Im married, I want my hubby to treat me like this, everyday! BOLEH?)
While she is having her breakfast, yours truly also sambil swim sambil minom air swimming pool. Haha, I will prepare my normal breakfast and sit down infront of the computer. I must wait till she yayak, den I can sleep. Sometimes when she dont feel like yayak-ing, I will just put on the diapers for her. See, I like tell everything in detail like that. Coz, I am going to miss doing all this very very soon. Nenek is moving out... :( Yes, I am happy coz finally my dream to have a room on my own is here, but she've been sleeping with me since I was 3. She's more like a sister to me. Not like a nenek at all at times. She's the person whom I saw first every morning when I open up my eyes, and the last I see everynight before going to sleep. And she's also the person who hear me snore or talk nonsense during my sleep. I am seriously going to miss you nenek.
Nenek is moving out, to Uncle Zenal's place in Khatib. The uncles are taking a maid for her and therefore needs to move out. My place where got empty extra room. The maid is starting her job this coming Tuesday, therefore nenek's going to go before Tuesday.
Well, so back to today. After settling nenek, usually I will go back to sleep to take my nappy mappy arn 11am-1pm. But I dont know why today, I like got so many things to do like that. Oh, I know why. Coz mama's not arn, so i have to handle the laundries, and erm actually in the morning, I wasted 5hours on the net!!!! Muaahaha, bocor rahsia. WAK bring nenek out for lunch arn 10plus to Geylang. I only managed to get my nappy after helping nenek sort and pack her 10001 clothes to Khatib which was around 5pm. Woke up from nappy arn 7pm, and reheat all the lauks pauks, dinner. Paklong's family with the little kiddos came arn 9pm, and you know... I super suck to layan tetamu. I forgot how it was like being a waitress. I forgot how Pizza Hut tought me to prepare drinks for guest between 3-5 minutes. I only realised that I HAVE to prepare drinks for guest, eventho they're my relatives. Boiled some water and make tea for them, and I was so clumsy in handling hot stuffs. Cling here, clang there, so much noise! Lucky Aiman helped me a thing or two. Sayang you, chubby! After preparing the drinks, I played with Hazieq and Sara. I love my nephew and nieces, alot! Played teacher-teacher etc. They loved barney songs, and I am amazed that I STILL remember most of Barneys' songs. Aku ni, macam deprived childhood je.
They went home close to midnight, and before Pak Long went off.. He pat my back and thanked me for taking care of his mom. I was touched. Really touched. He gave me some 'kachings' and, I am so paiseh to take it. But I did take it, but I remind myself that I do this coz of sincerity and not because of money.
Cleaned the living room. Throw the thrash. Wash the dishes. Vacuum. Dry laundries to be folded, and boiled water for tomorrow, CHECKED. Today, I feel complete. I feel like, a mother. A lady. A woman.
I've never done anything like this before, I mean of coz I've done this. But not ALL AT ONE TIME. I finally understand the saying that 'Woman is a multi-tasker'.... I think, I am a woman afterall. So now, Saifudin, will you marry me? LOL
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment