

Current status: I badly want to go back to two years ago. And make the time go slower. In fact, I wana keep on pausing to the part me and my family were at Gold Coast. Goshhh, this feeling. I missed Australiaaaaa! I had too much fun there. Mom said insyallah we are gona go again after she and dad go Haji 2-3 years from now. Maybe I can bring along my suami by then? Huhuhhuu, Saifudin please dont kill me. I dont know why my mentel mode semacam like that since yesterday.
Today he kena deploy on his standby day, very boring like that. Msg also so lambat then reply at times when he's patrolling. SOC mmg keje best, but when dia kene activate, mak aiii. Benci sebenci bencinye kakak. Tmr is his off day, and Sunday he amek leave~! Yippee hurray so tmr-wed he's all mine. Hil asked him to go jb tmr, but I dont know yet.. If we are taking public, dont think Im going. You know me, very lembek bin lemah.
Uploading some brisbane pics I found in my multiply to FB, gosh.
I miss Australia alot! Tapi.....
Australia got miss me anot? ;[
Uploading some brisbane pics I found in my multiply to FB, gosh.
I miss Australia alot! Tapi.....
Australia got miss me anot? ;[

0 comments:
Post a Comment