Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers' Day Special Combo.

This is the man whom i first cry for. The first man who held my hand, the first man who kissed my forehead, the first man who loved me and taught me the meaning of life. This is also the man whom i loved, from the day i saw him, and i promise that i will always love him, until the end of time.

This is the man who sacrificed million things just to see us smile. This same man, he loved my dearest mother alot.. He always take us on a holiday. He always make us laugh at his random spontaneous songs which he'll make up himself with whatever words he could use to make it rhyme.. He doesnt know how to cook anything except for maggie, but he is the most hardworking man i've ever seen. He helped mom with laundry everytime he reached home from work. He's my hero, my lover, my father. I'm glad and thankful that you are mine to call DAD. Happy being a father for 21 years baba. :-) hope you're enjoying yourself with mama in desaru now.

See you tonight. I love you.


Ba! Kental nye kau. Hehehehe.

The day I start to explore the world.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...