Bloggie, Im in my company transport otw to meet my fiance nw. I am unexplainably excited Bloggie!! MY GF IS DELIVERING TODAY, IN SHAA ALLAH! Hopefully her BP will reduce to normal and hopefully everything will be as per normal. I am excited and nervous for her at the same time. I am imagining her pushing and screaming like in the movies Y(^_^)Y

It felt like only last week we celebrated Aira's welcoming! If its today, she will share the same birthday as her dad!! That will be all daughter's wish!
Ya Allah, permudahkan lah segala urusan dan ringankan lah kesakitan sahabatku. Amin!
I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOU LIL NUR AIRA ERYNA!


It felt like only last week we celebrated Aira's welcoming! If its today, she will share the same birthday as her dad!! That will be all daughter's wish!
Ya Allah, permudahkan lah segala urusan dan ringankan lah kesakitan sahabatku. Amin!
I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET YOU LIL NUR AIRA ERYNA!

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment