A random post before I get ready for Hari Raya visit to my granies. Since I reached puberty age, my face doesnt give me mercy. Pimples are part of my life and scars are everywhere. Its horrible and I depend on concealors and foundation to cover my face, ALL THE TIME. Facial skin care which I keep changing also doesnt seemed to match my skin until, my fiance mom recommended me this magic thing.

CREAM SHARIFFAH.
SGD5.50 only at this malay jamu shop in Joo Chiat Complex.
Its so freaking good I cannot believe how dependent i am to it now. Oh and besides that, I am so happy my skin now accept clean&clear products. Im using their hydrating facial wash and toner. Been using since Aug this year and I can feel my skin getting better. Plus I am sticking to Maybelline for BB Cream, Concealor and Two Way Cake now nomatter what. Affordable and most importantly, my skin accepts them.
I tried skincerity, its awesome too. But its super ex to get it every month so Im saving it. I used it only twice a night and I love the feeling of peeling it off in the morning. My first bottle is finishing up soon. Gona get it once its out of stock! Hehe.
Ok now siap time! Love my dewy skin nw. :)



CREAM SHARIFFAH.
SGD5.50 only at this malay jamu shop in Joo Chiat Complex.
Its so freaking good I cannot believe how dependent i am to it now. Oh and besides that, I am so happy my skin now accept clean&clear products. Im using their hydrating facial wash and toner. Been using since Aug this year and I can feel my skin getting better. Plus I am sticking to Maybelline for BB Cream, Concealor and Two Way Cake now nomatter what. Affordable and most importantly, my skin accepts them.
I tried skincerity, its awesome too. But its super ex to get it every month so Im saving it. I used it only twice a night and I love the feeling of peeling it off in the morning. My first bottle is finishing up soon. Gona get it once its out of stock! Hehe.
Ok now siap time! Love my dewy skin nw. :)


posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:
Post a Comment