Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A little note to self.

Looking at how much my girlfriends loves her baby, how they keep looking while baby sleeps, give baby milk on time and being worried sick when baby cries, and especially hearing words like "So sad sey Yanie" (I have never hear her say that to me before, so I know that she is really sad) brought tears to my eyes. A quick rewind of me being a baby and my parents taking care of me gush thru my mind. Thank you Mama & Baba for taking care of me since the day Im in Mama's womb. #emomoments Im not a mother yet but when your close ones alrd are, you kinda feel it you know! Big Salute to all Mothers out there. I love you Mama & Baba.

I promise I will never illtreat you both. You both deserve all the love in the world. Im sorry I fall in love even before I got to show how much love I got for you both.

Shit, I. Cant. Control. My. Freaking. Tears.... :''''''(

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...