Sunday, October 20, 2013

Saturdate.

So it has been 80 months ++ of us and Saturday is one of our favouritest day to go Dating. But maybe, yesterday is one of the last one before we get married.


















Sakura Charcoal Grilled & Shabu Shabu for dinner yesterday. First time for the both of us. Nice experience of BBQing together. I suck at BBQing lah. ALL chaotah! Met friends there, likea mini reunion. Tak pernah2 rasa popular time keluar. Haha. Saw feefi my ite fren, saw julie my secondary sch fren and kak julie my colleague. Kecoh.

Food wasnt that awesome. Its just normal BBQ food, which you have to cook yourself. Only thing I love there..... THE SHARKSFIN SOUP & SEAFOOD PASTA. Ya, thats all sia. Salmon party there but no sashimi. Sad to the max! Sushi is just the standard ones.


If you asked me, i prefer Sakura International @ Clementi Woods and of cos, our favorite buffet stemboat makan place, SEOUL GARDEN! ♥

Collected my engagement ring and went to beach road to run some errands. Syukur for yesterday, I had fun with you dear. Thanks for tollerating my forever wantssssss. :)


Still doing homeworks on Turkey! Such an Interesting place. Hopefully by Jan we can decide on A place to go for our first trip together!

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...