Tuesday, October 08, 2013

One of those nights

Its just that time of the month I guess. You're already fast asleep since 10pm and each time U slept early, i feel this million rush of missingness (is there such a word!) With you...


I seriously miss how we spend time. If i could ♥ i would turn back to 2007. I would pause the day i met you. I will make sure everything move slower than it was. I would make sure every single thing was smooth and that we would laugh and talk alot together. I really, really hope we can go back in time.





I cant wait to be with you everyday of my life syg. ♥♥♥♥ lots of love, yanie.

posted from Bloggeroid

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...