Monday, June 30, 2008

:D


I cant wait. Finally the day i've been waiting for is arriving. His going to POP soon. Yes, this is his 2nd POP. The first one is during his 3months army life in Tekong. I missed it cause tickets not enough. I hope this one i can come.. This one, after 6hell months ok. FINALLY! I cn meet him everyday!!If he's not working la.I really really hope he cn get to wrk near my school. So we cn meet senangly. (:


Im so happy when he told me that he's goina have a 1 week holiday this coming week. And fortunately, it falls on one of our monthsery!! Alangkah gembirenye hati beta! :D Its coming to our 17th, alhamdulillah.


Im lucky i got him as my bf.His very very patience with me.
No one knows hw intelligent he is to change me to a girl i barely know.

:D


I love u alot sayangku yang bachen.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...