Tuesday, June 24, 2008


Try reading this supposed to be private entry of mine :


I have a friend who is loud and funny,caring and not boring. I juz knew her about 23964819days ago. She's not the hypocrite and backstabbing type of friend, i knew because her actions tell me so. She tells me when she tinks im lame and un-funny. I know its still super early to judge her. But i think, she's already my bestfriend. She told me alot of things about her life. I dont know how i can click with her sooo fast. Sometime i can even tolerate with her more that him. Oops. I mean, girls and girls. Btr than girl and boy, in some way. Hhoho. He is sooo jealous every morning i give this friend of mine a wake-up call. hehehe. Kesian aku tgk dier..

I knew she wanted me to be her bestfriend too,when she told me that both her bestfriend's bdae falls on the 10th when she found about mine. :D
Alhamdulillah,i found someone like her.Love u.

Of course i love my other older girlfriends & my going to be sisterinlaw lar. :D

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...