I dont know what to type.So,randomly i will put whatever anything that pops out of no where.
Australia.Goldcoast.Airplane.Airstewadess.Brisbane.Brunei.Money.I need money.Oldblog.Who is Khairunisa Hougang.I want to know her like fuck.Breaking up with him.Spliting.Coz im hating evry single thing that he does to me now adays. I hate being forced. I have my own rights and say,why must follow yours. You are just a boyfriend. Boyfriend come and go.I dont care what others might say. Sayang sayang jugak. Tapi hak hak jugak. Perangai. Feel like commiting suicide.Lazy.I need money.Juliana. Accounting. Sally. Sufiah. Fyra. Zin. Hana. Rina. Joan.Throw away hp.Dont need to talk.Dont have to pay bills.Dont have to worry about anything! arghhhh.
FUCKCARE LAH.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment