Its been awhile since i update my dailyroutine to you diary.
Well,my life is totally packed with loadsa stuffs,especially when im a schoolgirl now.
Tests are so not my favorite already. I failed so bad for my first Accounting test. I hope i cn pass the 2nd one. Monday will get it back! Grr.
New friends are super interesting.Went out for present hunting at Ps last Wednesday. Gerek lah budak2 lapanbelas tahun ni. Thr not the malu-malu type of person. Maen sondol go head gostan nye type. Gerek! Tmr is sally's 18th. So cepat seh dah JUNE.
NINE more days to australia.Cant wait,cant wait.I wana shop,eat and enjoy the sceneries there.Hmm,money money still hiding from me.I wonder when cn i be a rich girl,lalalala. I still hutang my bill..still mengumpul duit sandal dan bag skola.Haizzzz.Pizzahut ni,lokek ah.Naekkn lah gaji $7 per hour.Kn best.Haiz..Nak compelainn!!
SAIFUDIN,AKU SAYANG KAU LAH.
AKU TAU KAU TAK SUKE KASOT CROCS AKU COZ BAU
BYK BUSUK.
TAPI,BUKAN SALAH AKU
SALAH HUJAN YG MEMBASAHI KASUTKU ITU
seribu kali sayang...


Friday;tgk saifudincristiano maen bola.dapat jmpe hanabanana.gossips yg hot hot hot!! (; shh!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment