Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DREAMS AND WISHES (:

First of all, kak sarah.. I borrow ur Simon kjp okay (: hehehe. Ahhhhh.



I have alot of things in mind to update, but every time i log in to blogger, things just wouldn't want to go the way they should. So let me just blurt out the words that came in my mind now.. Rite this momment. :D



  • Juliana..she's getting fired soon!yessa!hahaha.

  • Homeworks still un-done.

  • Bills bile mau bayar siaaa.

  • finding new job that will make me richer.

  • Rindu Saifudin, again & again. Boring ok dapat jumpe die once a week aje..since september last year. Mcm aku cume ade bf on sat sun. :(

  • Aku rindu fyra. Dalame tk nampak dier.

  • Aku rindu tidor tanpa meng-alarm kan diri aku untuk bgn.

  • Enough shopping. Tkde tempat coz kak lyn baru bagi banyak baju baru.

  • Need a new liquid eyeliner. da habis! da habis! ya habibi ya maulana.

  • All my bestgf's bdae gift are still pending.! well, i dont mind pending the bills, but presents.. nope nope.

  • Juliana bdae- 28june

  • Fyra bdae- 6july

  • Joan bdae- 17june

  • argh.argh.argh.

Thats about it i guess.I still have to upload all the photos in aussie sia. Damnnn, byk giler woi.. tkpe, malam boleh. Nw,i need to find a replacement cause i aint goina work today.

Bleargh. -_-"


Know what i wished for?
Haiz, maybe it wouldnt come true ever agn.. but how i wished.. we, the 3 of us.. got to sleepover again.. and be happily ever after. I really really really missed us. SYZtaz. Will always be a part of me.
















I love you Nurzafirah & Nursuhaila.


0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...