Cut & Copy from; • Aladdin's Little Princess™ •
Last time i tot when one friend make friends with me, she will stay with me in my life forever.
I do have a certain no.of friends who dont come&go.Some stay,but then they dissapear to thin air.Some dissapear,without notice to keep in touching,but some..after awhile of dissapearance,ask about you once in awhile.Othr then Fyra and zin nurain whom are still contacted then and now since im 7, i still bump into some of my primary school mates.I'll definitely say hi or smile if they're looking on my side..I reeally miss my primary school time. Dont ask me why but I prefer mixing arn with my primary school buds to secondary.
A friend emailed me,she make me realize that some friendship can still be in flame,despite of the uncontactable issue,the da-tak-tego-seh-kalau-nmpak issue,the mane-kau-hilang issue etc. friends are forever,i still believe. Evn my biggest enemy in sec 3 tap me on my shoulder the other day when im late for school. She asks me which school am i in now. I dont know wads her purpose of asking. Maybe nak hang aku after school,tgu luar skola. Maybe nak buat gossip? Maybe tanye setakat tanye? Or maybe she just care. Hmm.. I wonder.
To the friends i knew, thanks for making friend with me. It doesnt matter if you're someone i never ever talk to, never meet or never even know u existed..
YOU read my BLOG so means YOU care about me.
I really miss you floraibunda babe.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Powered by Blogger.
YANIE*
Periot.
This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...

0 comments:
Post a Comment