Monday, August 18, 2008











cant wait for my hair to grow. start to miss the length. the colour. haizz. menyesal kemudian is soo sucky the feeling. Well. These were the latest pic i took in my hp. SOME only hor. (: Met Mika. Laze arn with bacen. Adek's sweet 17. ;) Work. And ISQ Abg Mot tompang us go home with his family's car on a school day. I forgot the day. :)





I love you,
but sometimes i dont knw.
I dont wana lose u.
But I hate ur eyes.
You were my strength.
And ur the only one i cud turn to wen
everyone turn their back.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

YANIE*

My photo
31/SG ~ Still head over heels with MSMS.

Periot.

 This whole saga is taking its toll on me. Its affecting my mood, my blood pressure and my feelings. I felt stuck for the longest time. I do...